We've got some exciting things in the works for the new Sonicbids platform. As of today, we're one step closer to a completely revamped calendar! The old and new calendars have been integrated, so now you can view all of your show dates in one place, no matter which platform you created them on. Plus, we fixed a bunch of bugs and made several other enhancements to give you a better user experience. Check back here periodically for the latest Sonicbids updates.
New Features & Enhancements:
- EPK calendars now have all shows listed together, sorted by "upcoming" and "past"
- Shows are listed together and sorted by "upcoming" and "past" on the "manage calendar" page in your dashboard
- Added the ability to edit shows that were created on the old Sonicbids platform
- Creating a label in the promoter inbox now includes autocomplete functionality
- We added a careers link to the contact page (We’re hiring!)
- Embedded YouTube videos were not saving when creating self-service gigs
- URLs with media upload status keywords were displaying the upload status and not the intended EPK or gig
- Gigs with genre exclusions and inclusions did not allow some users to apply
- Some excluded genres were appearing on gig detail pages
- Some gig descriptions were not showing up in "find gigs"
- Updates to event date were not reflected in the details of a gig
- Gigs with special characters in their name didn’t render in "find gigs"
- Internet Explorer 9 did not render the “cancel membership” popup to confirm cancellation
- Song titles to lyric applications were not showing in the promoter inbox
- "Contest" and "A&R/Licensing" gig types were reversed in gig creation and "find gigs"
- Some videos could not be played in the promoter inbox
- Issues when creating labels in the promoter inbox
- We’re revamping the navigation bars to have a better look and feel
- Updates to the band messaging tool in the promoter inbox will give promoters better control of how they message bands
- Improvements will be made to the manage band members and support roles tools
- An improved tool for creating and editing shows will be implemented
Have a bug to report? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "bug" in the subject line.