Good news, promoters! Our product team just released a bunch of new tools that will give you even more great ways to collect the information you need from artists who apply to your gig listings.
You can now spruce up your application with the following options to make the most informed decisions possible during your review and selection process:
- Collect more performance information
- Ask how many shows the band has played in the last year
- Ask how many shows the band has played in the last year outside of their hometown
- Ask for the average venue size the band plays
- Ask if the band has played at any major events, like SXSW or CMJ, and when
- Collect more band information
- Collect press reviews from the band
- Collect additional contact information, like phone numbers or whatever else you may need
- Collect website and social media links
- Collect performing rights organization (PRO) information
- Ask how the band plans to promote the opportunity if selected (for example, "What's your marketing strategy?")
Some of the world's premier festivals use the tools we provide to book thousands of artists a year. Talk to your Sonicbids account manager today to add any of these new options to your applications.