Memorial Day officially marks the start of summer, which means it's harder to come up with excuses to stay in. Luckily, this week's top 10 most read articles will serve as an alibi that no one will question.
1. 6 Bass Amps You Can't Go Wrong With
Which is the perfect bass amp for you?
2. 6 Bands That Are Ruled By Drummers
It's time for drummers to get some credit, dammit!
3. How to Book Career-Building Shows: What Many Bands Don't Understand
The quality of your gigs is what really counts. Here's how to make sure they're worth your time and investment.
4. 5 Cures for a Common Case of Gear Acquisition Syndrome (GAS)
If you're one of the millions suffering from GAS, there's help out there.
5. 10 Things You Can Do for 10 Minutes a Day to Improve Your Songwriting
Jumpstart your creativity daily with these 10 inspiring songwriting tricks!
6. How to Play in the Pocket on Guitar [Video]
Take a shortcut to strengthening your guitar skills by learning to play in the pocket.
7. Musicians: How to Leave a Lasting Impression on Someone When You Only Have a Couple of Minutes
Your time may be fleeting, but the impression you leave on someone important shouldn't be.
8. 8 Kinds of People You Need to Meet in Your Local Music Scene
If these eight people aren't on your BFF list, it's time to add them.
9. 6 Proven Strategies to Resolve Creative Differences in Your Band
Fix the problem, fix your band.
10. The Best Songwriting Tips for Quick, Creative Inspiration
Why not turn your creative time into a game, because shouldn't songwriting be fun anyway?